Bridge Volume 12 Wins 20 Gold Circles, named Finalist for Pacemaker Award
- The recent volume of the Bridge Volume 12 has been named a finalist for the prestigious Pacemaker Award, the highest award available from the Associated College Press.
In addition to that, Volume 12 has received no fewer than 20 Gold Circle awards from the Columbia Scholastic Press Association, and is in the running for the Gold Crown award to be named later this year.
Congratulations to the Bridge team as well as all the contributors from the Bridgewater State Community.
BSUPD to conduct Lockdown Drill and Test of the Emergency Notification Systems
- The university will be testing its emergency siren and text messaging systems on Tuesday, Oct. 6 at approximately 10:00 a.m. In addition to testing our emergency notification systems, the BSUPD will also place the campus in a campus-wide lockdown.
Saturday Community Service Opportunity with Sharing the Harvest!
- The Community Service Center is bringing 25 BSU students to the Dartmouth YMCA on Saturday, Oct. 3 to volunteer at Sharing the Harvest Community Farm. There are 7 spots left. Volunteers will help harvest the food, organize the crops, and learn about how the food that is grown impacts the community. Transportation is provided. For more information or to sign up, email Laura Mulvey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliver hope with My Brother’s Keeper- community service!
- Volunteers are needed to assist with the delivery of furniture and food to families in need throughout the greater Fall River area on Monday, Oct. 5, 1:30p.m.-6:30p.m. My Brother’s Keeper is a faith-based organization that delivers furniture and food to families in need throughout the greater Fall River area.
BSU Administering Flu Shots
- Flu shots are available at Health Services. Immunization hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30-11:30am and 1:30-3:30pm. The fee is $10.00 and must be paid with your Connect Card only. For more information, contact Cheryl Amaral at 508.531.2743 or email@example.com.
Student Leadership Summit
- Each year we collaborate with colleagues and students at Stonehill College to co-sponsor the Student Leadership Summit. This year’s program will be held on Saturday, October 3rd from 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. here at BSU.
Register today for the limited spaces available for this program! We’re featuring a brand new, nationally known curriculum and only have 30 available spots for BSU participants.
Sign up soon before it’s too late! To register, contact Cindy Kane via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.